Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, apríl 03, 2006

Hello my darling, how have you been? I've been very busy but as of last Friday things are easier. Friday was a hoot, though, with the last show and saying good bye to Itamar, who's going back to Israel. We had a party afterwards, and me, Jesús and Katla organized this wuunderful disco-80's theme party for the company, with glitz and glimmer, disco lights and a huge sound system. Plus I made jello-shots in 4 different colours! (I was so hyper after decorating and getting everything together that it took 2 hours and several beers and jello shots to detach my shoulders from my ears...
Had a very good weekend, met all sorts of interesting and fun people (some weekends you go out and you hardly meet anyone, ya know?)...

Anyway, so... here I was, minding my own at the office (all alone, travelling and illness and moving affecting the rest of the staff) when in walks my Asthildur! :) That certainly brightened up my day. For you in the dark, Asthildur deserted our beeeautiful country for France recently (why anyone would do such a thing, I find extremely hard to imagine)... but is home for a visit now. I am very happy about this. People should come to Iceland more often. That is, people who I know and like should come to Iceland more often. Although I don't mind the others coming, it's just that, well, they don't make me happy. Being that I don't know them and will probably not meet them. So, no happy there.
But happy with Asthildur. :)

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim