Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, mars 27, 2006

I received a complaint. Apparently I don't blog too regularly. Alas, I will try to mend my ways and become a more concientious blogger.
These past two weeks have been a blur of work and a bit of stress (punctuated by a heavy metal concert, for some odd reason). We've had a seminar for teenage boys, two choreographic workshops and Talk to me, our February/March performance. This week we have another dance seminar for teenagers and then... well, the stress level will go down a bit again :)Very life-ish, you know. Ebbs and flows etc. etc.
I went to my uncle's wedding on Saturday, it was really great... good food, good wine... good dancing... I think I may have had a little to drink before dancing... most likely the dancing (i.e. my dancing) wasn't that fabulous, I have never been known for my subtle moves and lythe body. Bit of a klutz, really. But, hey, as long as you enjoy it, right?
So. Now I have blogged. Will go back to life now.
Love you!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim