Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, apríl 10, 2006

Awake after midnight, alone, listening to the rain. A surefire way to melancholy and philosophical questions and ramblings - all of whom seem silly in the light of day. If I could I would spend half the month in complete solitude, with a ton of books and nature. And maybe a computer so I could post my insane ramblings. Here's one adolescent thought (as you know, when we are young we tend "re-invent" every question that has ever been asked, believing ourselves phenomenal pioneers in original thought):
How do we know who we really are - is it through solitude or through our actions and interactions in relation to other people? Me, in my head, is most likely quite different from the me you perceive. But which is the real one? I'd like to think the one in my head. But, then again, I'm the only one there. So I couldn't really trust my judgement in that respect, now could I? So, for all intents and purposes I am only what other people perceive of me. However, people perceive me in different ways (I expect). Would this mean that I am, in fact, many different people?

I mentioned insane ramblings, silly in the light of day. Well, here's an excellent example for you.
Good night, dearest.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim