Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, október 24, 2008

I wonder how much money Iceland has lost when the whole society is waiting for press releases from the government... which are unvariably late. Anyway, I'm trying to ignore the horrible negativity. I'm going to trust the experts (of which I am certainly not one of) and pop my head up again when everything is over. 

In the meantime - I am willing to work for food and accessories... mostly accessories... 

It's Friday again and my weekend is comfortably packed, meeting friends, a girls' night out, a child's birthday party... my sister is also graduating from University and my mom is celebrating her 60th. So, yeah! 

Till then I must work, of which I have done frightfully little today. Must keep the economy going, and, unfortunately, it is not through Facebook...

Have a nice weekend!

2 Ummæli:

Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Thank you, I will. RN

9:46 f.h.  
Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Bryndís! Blogga!

6:48 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim