Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, október 16, 2008

OK, blog-fast is over. It's extremely difficult to start blogging again after a long period of time. I can't even remember when was the last time I blogged, most likely before I went on holiday (which was great) and definitely before the Great Depression hit Iceland, and we were oddly put under terrorist laws in the UK (for a peaceful nation of 300.000 on an island in the North-Atlantic this is odd... we don't even have an army or the right to bear arms! We even find the idea of a swat team funny...)
So anyway, great depression, everything going down down down, hopefully I get to keep my job, though... since I bought a flat and all... don't really have the time or patience for a huge depression... :p 
But seriously, the situation is dire for many people and many are hurting. A sort of lynchmob mentality is growing towards the rich (or formerly rich) which scares me. I hope the nation doesn't go bankrupt and keep my fingers crossed. 
Funnily enough, our national anthem goes something like this: "Iceland a thousand years, a thousand years no more" ...maybe they were right... we've been here for a thousand years, perhaps its time to resurrender to the Norwegians (actually for the second time, hee hee)...

OK, over and out...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim