Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, júlí 16, 2008

The sun is shining, it's Wednesday (so the working week is almost half over), and I'm feeling happy. A bit sleepy, but happy. What has inspired this happiness? Weeeell... my friends are all returning from abroad.... Cameron comes tonight from Norway, Lóa from Sierra Leone tomorrow, Sigga is coming from Rhodos Sunday and a week from now Sólrún comes home from touring Europe. Seems the end of July is THE return date for everyone and I ain't complaining :)

In other news, nothing much is happenning, I've been surprisingly busy at work (given how calm the summers are) and and and... ok. Don't have anything to report. So... back to work then. Have a nice day!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim