Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, júlí 01, 2008

Out and about, yup, that's me. Went to the little sustainable community of Sólheimar yesterday with my friend Sólrún - it was beautiful, so peaceful and sweet and organic. Then we went for a hike and felt really, really healthy afterwards.
The weekend was good, I went downtown on Friday... ok Saturday, too. Which was also the day of the open air concert with Sigurrós and Björk, although I missed Björk 'cause it was soooo cold and I was there with my sis and her husband and their little girls who were kidsickles by the end of the evening.

For the rest of the summer I plan on relaxing a bit more, hiking a bit more, kayaking and camping.

And, ooh, I just signed up for a yoga course. Which is kindof funny since I'm stiff as a board. Seriously, it's amazing how I can sit in a chair.
Should be a big change, by next month I will be sitting with my ankles behind my ears, balancing on two fingers! (Or some other such yoga-trick I'm sure I'll master in five minutes) (or 500 years, whichever comes first).
WISH ME LUCK!
I'll most certainly need it...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim