Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, júní 09, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday... after a 3 day weekend, I'm having trouble adjusting to being back at work. But, alas, projects await me and my cubicle was feeling lonely without me. Press releases don't just write themselves, ya know. Well, mostly not. My company invited us all out to dinner on Thursday and then we had the day off on Friday... very nice :) We went to the Tower, i.e. Iceland's first and only highrise, currently the tallest building in the country... which now boasts of a very nice restaurant, too.
The morning after was followed by a confusing migrane, mixing strangely with my hangover. The "normal" aphasia part of my migrane was accompanied by a heretofore unknown disability to recognize faces! Thank God it doesn't take too long to pass...
Other than that, the weekend went smoothly and mostly soberly, chilling out with friends etc... must go back to work now... catch you later.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim