Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, febrúar 18, 2008

And it leaks and it leaks and it keeps on leaking... my flat sprouted two new powerful leaks this weekend, the tub took about 5 hours to get this full... thank God I was at home when it started leaking, although it did manage to do some damage to the stuff that was there on the top of that shelf... :( Among others a book that I borrowed from a friend... grrrreat! )And last night I realised my chandellier was leaking... ok, chandellier might be a big word for it - however, the leak came from the roof... crawled down the electric wire and drippe down from the bulb... very scary...
So I'm going to try to hasten my departure, hopefully I'll have moved out by the end of this week... which means packing... which I don't really feel like doing! Maybe I should have a farewell party! :D yey!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim