Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, nóvember 13, 2007

Ókei.
It's that time of year.
The time I have to start reminding people of my birthday.
Yup, it's coming up! Hope you've started saving up for my present!
It's the big THREE OH, too!
Anyway, I'm planning a huge party and everyone I know is invited.
It will be at some nightclub/venue downtown (haven't confirmed it yet) and it's a,
yup, you guessed it, theme party! Yey! Everybody dress stupid! But that's not the
theme, though! -The theme is: UNDER THE SURFACE
And you're free to interpret it as you will... I'll post notices here, on myspace and facebook and
send and call everybody I can remember - if I forget you, don't worry - you're still invited. OK?
It's gonna be random and everybody is allowed to invite fun people to come along, too...
I'm buying a couple of kegs and beer is on the house until y'all finish it... :D

See ya, Saturday the 24th of November - okay? Okay?
Place to be decided on later... hehehe...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim