Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, júní 26, 2007

Well, well, well, if it isn't just summer in Iceland! I went out into the country last weekend, walked a mountain (still can't move, a bit sore...) and got a sunburn... horrible... I have scales on my nose now... and not normal ones. I might be transforming... Afterwards we had a nice hot soak in a natural little pool, and my trio performed a nice little medley of Faeroese folk songs.
This is no lie.
Anywho, it's sunny and I'm gonna take a raincheck to work...
Ooh, and I'm stuck in a series... again. Bloody hell. Dr. Who this time... soon I'll have finished all the new ones and can resume my normal life.
Summer is good - vacation, friends moving back home... mmmmdah!! Plan on camping a LOT!
Catch u later...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim