Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

föstudagur, júní 01, 2007

It's that time of year. Gríman is up. Gríman (the mask) is the Icelandic theatre awards... with a couple of awards for dance and choreography thrown in between. I'm going to the nomination seremony in a few seconds... and I don't really feel like it. Nothing against Gríman, its just that I went out last night to say goodbye to the smoke in bars in Reykjavík (smoking tobacco is now forbidden in bars and restaurants in Iceland) and had just a tiny bit too much and then I had to wake up rrrrreally early for a meeting and I
Just
Want
To
Go
To
Bed
Quite a pathetic start of the weekend, huh? Otherwise, the weekend sounds promising:
Gunna is turning 30, Viggi is graduating, Tinna is hopefully giving birth and
me... well, I'll be jumping around and kissing folks and congratulating them etc.
Ciao darling

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim