Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

mánudagur, febrúar 05, 2007

I got asked for my ID last Saturday. I don't know if I should be flattered or not. On the one hand he thought I might be under 20... which is good. On the other hand, the guy has seen me every friggin weekend for many months now and he had no recollection of me?? I'm HORRIBLE with faces, but I remembered HIM!
Oooh... scary thought: Maybe it was the acne!!! Hahahaha!
(I was told once by a psychic that I need to learn to accept compliments... hmmm)
(dear lord, I'm quoting psychics now...)
My little niece turned 4 years old yesterday, happy birthday! I mean, happy birthday if you could read! And browse the internet for interesting web-sites! Like this one!
Anyway, I think I must try to stop my recycling. I'm good at collecting stuff but bad at getting it to Sorpa, the disposal thingy. My flat is filling up with newspapers! And I have a bunch in my car, too! Soon my car will be the only car in Reykjavík which has it's own compost.
Something every car needs.
Anyway. I think I need a maid. Does anyone volunteer? Maybe I can do something for you instead... I'm good at fixing up CVs... and I can play you a pretty tune on the flute while you clean (hee hee hee)... or quote bad american films and good american television series?

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim