Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

miðvikudagur, janúar 09, 2008

Ok, haven't blogged for a while...
So - basically I've started my new job ( www.athygli.is ) and left the old one (www.id.is ) and it is now 2008. Ok. So my life isn't filled with amazing news... I do have the benefit of having extremely dramatic friends, so talking to me often resembles listening to a plot in a soap opera - if not Guiding Light then at least Neighbours...
Hopefully I will create scandals and have emotional crises of my own by the truckloads next year. Although that might seem like a strange thing to ask for...

Anyway - after several years of avoiding going to the dentist's I finally went yesterday... I knew I had to have a molar removed - which was partly the reason I avoided going... partially it was because I resent going to the dentist regularly just to have him take a 30 second look inside my mouth and say there's nothing wrong with my teeth and then charge an arm and a leg for it... (we're talking every year for 23-4 years until I stopped going, I don't know if my teeth are exceptionally healty or if I just had a lazy dentist...)
Oh, I do, though... since I went to a new one yesterday.

So, I go and have my fourth and final molar removed (the ones in the far back dentists seem to hate) and it hurt like a hyena. Seriously, the first 3 were now problem but last night I woke up in AGONY... so, drugs drugs drugs...
This is by far one of my least interresting blogs - please forgive me.
I'm going to get back to work!
Toodles,
B

1 Ummæli:

Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Ja, sennilega svo pad er

4:01 f.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim