Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, febrúar 14, 2008

Hey you, how's it hangin?
(Like I care... this is MY blog)

So what's up with me? Well, February, for one. Been busy at work (am still busy, just lazy at this particular moment) and plan on moving back to my parents in March.

Yup, after proud declarations that I would SO not be living with my parents at thirty... I move back in. My landlord wanted to raise my rent... and did not want to fix the 7 - yes count them 7 - leaks on my pitiful excuse for a roof.

So - back to the base(ment) and use the time to get rid of my debts and save up some money. And then I'm buying a purty little flat this summer... hopefully with a nice little garden and a roof that keeps most of the rain away :) Yes. That's the plan!
So Valentines day. Doesn't mean shit to me. Do know what I'll do, though, I'm gonna go home (wipe up various leaks), eat my black and green chocolate I just bought and drink chai and read a little bit of Neil Gaiman I've got stocked away. Yup. And then there is House. House would never leave me alone on Thursdays.
Or I might have to work.
Nope. Like the other plan better.
Toodles.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim