Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, maí 22, 2008

Well. Wehehell. Good to see that the new "look" of my blog and the reinstalled comment system have been a great hit with my large group of fans and readers.

No, seriously.

Contain your enthusiasm, people!

Oh, ok... so maybe not evvverybody reads my blog. I never get quotes in the newspapers. 
Comments are usually at a bare minimum.

But I think I'm fun. I'm going to start commenting on ME. Yeessirrreeee!
Next comment: MINE!!! ALL MINE!

(I'm lonely.)
(but just on this blog, so don't go sending me "are you depressed, sweetums?" comments)


3 Ummæli:

Blogger Bryndis sagði...

Hey, me!

9:55 f.h.  
Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Hey you

RN

10:11 f.h.  
Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Hæ BN. Ég hlakka til að sjá þig á sunnudaginn. ég les alltaf bloggið þitt. Skal alltaf kommenta þegar ég kem hingað hér eftir. Bara verið í barnaumönnunarþokupásu á netinu.

Fríða

5:28 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim