Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, febrúar 19, 2008

Gettu betur (e: Guess again/better), the annual college competition of wits, has begun with a blast... I love watching this show, frequently yelling out answers (thankfully I try to watch it alone, since there are few things more embarrassing than yelling out the wrong answer...). Anyway, it just started again and I am amazed.
I could actually answer 3 out of 4 questions correctly last week (or at least half, hehe)!
Either my IQ has grown significantly since last year or the questions are a whole lot easier...
Sadly I don't believe my IQ to have such a growth potential. Although miracles have been known to happen... Quick, ask me a question!

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim