Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

fimmtudagur, júlí 10, 2008

I'm leaving work early today 'cause I have to take my 5 year old niece to a swimclass at two. :) I remember my first swimclass, with me and my sister at Vesturbæjarlaugin pool... with the teacher droning on with "beygja, kreppa, sundur, saman". 

I like swimming, although I'm not especially good at it. In fact it can be downright embarrassing when chubby, 80 year old women fly past you. Swim, I mean. The only thing I was ever really GOOD at when it came to swimming was holding my breath and swimming underwater... apparently masochistic tendencies can come in handy some times! Anyway... I just got my first sunglasses that were not bought in a drugstore or gas station... yey! And they're prescription, too, so I can actually use them! Here I am with my sunglasses on... ok, I do realize that sunglasses are not appropriate at the office, but my computer is my only camera here at work...  and it does funny things like making me Siamese etc. I guess that would be Vietnamese today. You know. Wasn't Siam where Vietnam is? Or am I way off... anywho, lovely special effects on my Mac... 
OK, off to swim-class...

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim