Me, me, me.

APATHY ON THE RISE, NO ONE CARES

Myndin mín
Nafn:
Staðsetning: Reykjavik, Iceland

þriðjudagur, júlí 22, 2008

It's raining now. I truly disapprove of raining in the summertime. 
Perhaps we could arrange for it to rain just for an hour and a half in the morning, say between 7 and 8:30... clearing the air for another sunny day. I don't know who to talk to about that, but I think it's a great idea.

There are two more days until I go to the Damien Rice concert at Nasa... and 29 days until I fly south for the winter. 

OK. Not maybe for the winter. But for a couple of weeks, at least. Sigh.

I'm trying to think of a terrific, original marketing idea - the perfect PR plan for Large Company X (can't divulge who I'm working for, now can I?), and my mind is a bit blank. Maybe I need to lie in a hammock, with a margarita in hand, in order for my mind to function properly? ...or is that wishful thinking?

Anyway - catch you later.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim